Monday, January 1, 2024

2023 - IN REVIEW

 


So it has come to that time of the year again where Top Ten lists become the norm, so I guess I have to add my two cents to the discussion.  Whilst researching the comings and goings of the past cinematic year, it quickly became apparent that 2023 turned out to be a stellar year in film.  As such, this has forced me to slightly change my norm in regards to the number of films I will look at, with my top films being extended to a Top 25 this year, whilst my Top Ten Worst Films list being shrunk considerably to just a solitary title.  Below are the categories I am going to be discussing in regards to 2023, so sit back and enjoy.  Remember that these are my lists and you can disagree with them all you want.


TOP TWENTY FIVE FILMS OF 2023 #25-21  #20-11  #10-1
MOST ANTICIPATED FILMS OF 2024

Once each segment has been posted I will add the link to it on this page.  So let's begin shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment